:reMEMBRANCE, A TOKYO GHOUL RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Username:

Password:

Latest topics
» A Rebellion Crushed (Open)
Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN] EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:48 pm by Hidan

» Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN]
Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN] EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 1:07 am by Okami

» Sato's Update Page
Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:21 am by Okami

» Hamura Sato
Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN] EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:26 am by Okami

» Stay out of Alleys [OPEN]
Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN] EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:22 am by Yuuki

» Hidan's Updates
Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 11:13 pm by Yuuki

» Anteiku, the Coffee Shop
Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:38 pm by Okami

» Yuuki Takanashi Updates
Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:35 pm by Okami

» Yami Kemuri (NPC)
Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:25 pm by Okami

Top posting users this week
No user

Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN]

2 posters

Go down

Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN] Empty Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN]

Post by Yuuki Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:33 am

Having recently fed on flesh Yuuki no longer felt the need to eat, it's not that she liked humans but she only ate when it was necessary. Yuuki found it pitiful in a way, she had a sort of game with the CCG. They could see her face, she wore no mask, they know exactly what she looks like and her white hair doesn't really make it easy for her to hide so it must be quite humiliating for them to keep having her slip through their fingers.

Yuuki had stopped by a street in order to pick up a cheap coffee, not from the famous Anteiku but just simple old coffee although she knew it was near, not that it mattered to her. She didn't want their help or anyone's. They were all weaknesses to her and it was only to prevent herself from getting hurt which left Yuuki sitting in the 21st Ward all alone in plain sight with the exception of the crowd but the busy people either looked at her hair and kept walking or just gave her spiteful stares for no reason.
Yuuki
Yuuki
A Rate
A Rate

Back to top Go down

Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN] Empty Re: Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN]

Post by Okami Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:59 pm

Seeing the young ghoul from before, White Mist, stop in the street outside of a generic coffee shop, Okami chuckled to himself. Adjusting his quinque in his hand so as not to appear threatening, he stepped up behind her and began to speak somewhat quietly. "You know, the coffee here isn't the greatest. Follow me. I'll even pay."

Walking off with a smile, the snowy-haired investigator just knew she'd follow, if only to see what he had in store. Stopping outside of Anteiku, he would hold open the door for her before walking inside himself and taking a seat. Little did he know, however, that the rough, middle-aged man behind the counter was staring at him with piercing green eyes. "So, I think you'll enjoy the coffee here a little better, Mist-chan. How have you been?"
Okami
Okami
Associate Special Class
Associate Special Class

https://rememberance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN] Empty Re: Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN]

Post by Yuuki Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:27 am

Yuuki's senses picked up on the investigator before he arrived, she could've ran but where was the fun. If necessary she'd simply pull the same manuveur as she always did, generate her mist, escape and leave them all looking bad. So as Okami arrived and offered to take her to get coffee she sighed and decided to play this game.

Rising from her seat she threw out the cheap coffee and followed the investigator to the famous coffee shop. When he held the door open and offered her the chance to go in first she stood there waiting for him to go in first. Nice try, she liked to not be boxed in with her only escape being blocked and so she refused to move until he went in first and she'd follow before sitting down in the seat which gave her the most readily accessible exit.

"I would rather you not inquire about my life... Nor do I appreciate you calling me THAT. My name's Yuuki, not that name you and your creative little friends made up for me. Tell me ODIN.... Does the use of nicknames make it easier to kill us, knowing your victim only by a designation instead of a real name and knowing about their life"

Yuuki glared at him, very annoyed for him calling her Mist. The white hair girl looked blankly at Okami while she waited for him to react, it was easily to hear gossip and information about the infamous ghoul turned investigator, Yuuki was an enigma in the world of information but Okami was always around the news; just one of the benefits of being alone.
Yuuki
Yuuki
A Rate
A Rate

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:03 am

Okami's brown eyes flashed with a hardened expression before softening again as he heard the righteous indignation in Mi-no, Yuuki's-voice. Sighing slightly, he would look down and accept the cup of coffee that the bartender gave him, not seeing the man stay within ten feet and wink at the girl he was speaking to. Kenshin wanted to know his answer too, but for different reasons. "Yuuki-chan, then. I inquire about your life because unlike some investigators I actually care. Yes, I will admit that some people use the designations as a way to compartmentalize, and try to distance themselves from the fact that we are essentially committing legalized murder under a racist banner, however, that isn't the reason we give them out. Ghouls are given a nickname because we typically don't know their names, and smart ones wear a mask. The name comes from a combination of their masks and abilities. The name "Odin" comes from the fact that I'm a One-Eyed Ghoul, and my father was Loki. After the CCG's last encounter with him, they adjusted his danger level to an SSS-Rate, and I've had to deal with prejudice over the fact that my father is one of the strongest ghouls to have ever lived. That doesn't matter to me, though, as the CCG has become my family. Not many people know this, but my mother was a Special Class Investigator, and once the Commission realized this they immediately offered me a job instead of outright killing me. My partner actually knew my mother from the investigation into Loki, and has become more of a father figure to me than that bastard could ever be."

Behind Okami, the bartender would visibly flinch at this, potentially bringing up questions before he walked away, but the Associate Special Class didn't see it.
Okami
Okami
Associate Special Class
Associate Special Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuki Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:52 am

The uncaring eyes of Yuuki watched the man try to explain, she didn't care. The only time she showed the ghost of a smile was due to him referring to his own alias.

"That's a ridiculous name for you.... your name's Okami, right? Not that hard to find out but your clear play on Norse mythology is saddening, Loki was the adopted son of Odin.... If your Loki's son then you should be called Fenrir, also suits your name Okami meaning wolf. Now enough names and all this petty stuff I am leaving unless you would like to try and stop me again? Just remember how it worked out last time."

Yuuki finished her sentence and stood up, her eyes had already changed since she had no fear if people knew she was a ghoul! Hell! She was already a freak with her white hair so what did it matter to her. She had yet to release her kagune but decided to wait there and watch the investigator carefully.

"Would you be as so kind as to open the door for a lady... or is chivarly dead?"
Yuuki
Yuuki
A Rate
A Rate

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:07 am

Okami, for his part, smirked as she suggested that his name should have been Fenrir before responding. "Well, I never said that the CCG is creative, did I? No, I won't try to stop you this time as I merely wanted to get you off the streets, even if only for a little while. Now, hide your Kakugan. Anteiku has human customers, too, and to see a ghoul challenge an Investigator in the middle of the cafe would be bad for business on both ends."

Walking over to the door, he opened it for Yuuki and bowed. "Well, my lady. here's the door. Please, do try not to get in too much trouble. After all, you never know who might be watching."

Once she had left, he would put a hand behind him and wave at the staff that remembered him as one of their own. He didn't look back, he never had. After all, if he did, it'd probably break him...

[Thread End]
Okami
Okami
Associate Special Class
Associate Special Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down