:reMEMBRANCE, A TOKYO GHOUL RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Username:

Password:

Latest topics
» A Rebellion Crushed (Open)
Stay out of Alleys [OPEN] EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:48 pm by Hidan

» Are you chasing Ghosts again? [OPEN]
Stay out of Alleys [OPEN] EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 1:07 am by Okami

» Sato's Update Page
Stay out of Alleys [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:21 am by Okami

» Hamura Sato
Stay out of Alleys [OPEN] EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:26 am by Okami

» Stay out of Alleys [OPEN]
Stay out of Alleys [OPEN] EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:22 am by Yuuki

» Hidan's Updates
Stay out of Alleys [OPEN] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 11:13 pm by Yuuki

» Anteiku, the Coffee Shop
Stay out of Alleys [OPEN] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:38 pm by Okami

» Yuuki Takanashi Updates
Stay out of Alleys [OPEN] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:35 pm by Okami

» Yami Kemuri (NPC)
Stay out of Alleys [OPEN] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:25 pm by Okami

Top posting users this week
No user

Stay out of Alleys [OPEN]

3 posters

Go down

Stay out of Alleys [OPEN] Empty Stay out of Alleys [OPEN]

Post by Yuuki Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:49 pm

Standing on the footpath in the 7th Ward stood the white haired ghoul, her pale lavender eyes scanned the crowds before her, she was hungry. The last time she'd eaten was a month ago and she was getting irritated, so she stood there and eyed off the crowd, she didn't like the fat humans. Barely any meat and too hard to get to it. The skinny ones also had barely anything on them however the athletic ones made her mouth salivate at the sight.

She was lucky to spy one run off into an alley on a jog and she quickly followed while keeping a low profile like all of these people around her. The white hair did make it hard but she eventually got to her quarry who'd taken a break in the dark alley, what a dumb decision. Yuuki was going to make sure her prey couldn't escape and she released her Kagune.

Immediately activating white mist she watched without care or satisfaction as he got confused, then came the panic and finally the death. She walked over to the body, the mist was part of her and did nothing to cloud her vision or movements however the eviscerated corpse of her food was screwed as she began to devour the flesh and left the remains there to be found. She quickly finished her meal and ran off in hopes of avoiding the investigator which would no doubt be sent to find her.
Yuuki
Yuuki
A Rate
A Rate

Back to top Go down

Stay out of Alleys [OPEN] Empty Re: Stay out of Alleys [OPEN]

Post by Okami Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:22 pm

Yawning, Okami sniffed the air around him. This was the 7th Ward, so it was fairly well-regulated, but there were a few ghouls that made their way in. Those who did usually stayed low, but not the one he was after. People either gave him a wide birth due to his odd white hair and piercings or greeted him kindly, recognizing the white P-coat over black dress shirt and pants as being a mark of a Ghoul Investigator. Adjusting the grayish-white tie with his left hand, he shifted the briefcase in his right. He wasn't in a hurry, as he could smell the ghoul coming out of the alleyway nearby. This was the A Rated ghoul known as White Mist. She was a tricky one to find, and the fact that she was running around the inner Wards bothered some of the higher-ranking members of the CCG. Personally, Okami was just happy to have something to do. His chocolate-brown eyes, streaked with reddish-gold, immediately caught sight of a girl with similar hair to his own jogging out of an alley at a fast clip. Smiling, he called out to her and jogged to catch up. Scratching the back of his head, he would appear to be clueless just to gauge her reaction to what he was about to say. Of course, he knew she was a ghoul by her smell, just as she would smell that he seemed delicious. Okami, for his part, didn't understand why other ghouls thought that he smelled like that, just that they always wanted to eat him. It was troublesome. "Hey! I saw you were in a bit of a hurry, and was wondering what the matter was. After all, there's been Ghoul sightings in the area, and I was wondering if everything was okay. My name is Associate Special Class Kokugatsu, by the way!"
Okami
Okami
Associate Special Class
Associate Special Class

https://rememberance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuki Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:30 pm

The white haired ghoul caught his scent and heard him before seeing him, she bit her lip at his approach. She was thankful that she was surrounded by people and that would hopefully make the man more thoughtful before attacking her recklessly.

Turning around she smiled at him sweetly, there was no need to pretend to not know what he was talking about he smelt different. The fact that he was clearly not human made her assume he was something similar to a ghoul and therefore would've had some way of sensing her real identity.

"I'm sorry officer. Everything is just fine, there was a body in the alley... so let's just cut the pleasantries and I'll be kind enough to say that you can let me go or everyone within a fifteen metre radius of me dies. Understand?"

Her voice and eyes seemed strangely uninterested as she spoke, she'd wait patiently for that reaction of his. Would he be annoyed? Angry or maybe he'd stay calm. Yuuki didn't give a damn about these people or this one, she didn't have anyone and so she didn't care if she died either. No one was waiting for her where she stayed.
Yuuki
Yuuki
A Rate
A Rate

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:02 am

Okami seemed to get a slightly worried tone in his voice as he spoke, but it would be a clear ploy as his hand that he used to scratch his head flipped behind his back with two fingers up, motioning towards the front. A couple of plain-cloth police officers nearby understood the gesture and meandered to cut off the flow of civilian traffic. "Well, if there's a body in the alley, I'd like it if you could show me! After all, we need to catch this thing!"

Under his breath, the investigator would add something in a dead-serious tone."You know, as an Associate Special Class I'm one of the strongest Investigators in the CCG. I doubt you want to be doing this, especially not knowing what I'm capable of myself. According to Article 13, Clause 1 of the Ghoul Countermeasures Law, I am to make the safety of civilians my highest priority, so I can't let you do that. However, Clause 2 of the same Article states that I am not to cause you any more pain than necessary. Honestly, I don't want to hurt you at all, so please come quietly. I'll take responsibility and claim ownership rights. You won't need to worry about getting executed, and you'll have a steady supply of food about once every other week. You'll have to stay in either Corniculum or Cochlea, but it's better than the streets. Please, take me up on this."

By then, the police had managed to get the citizens of the 7th Ward off the street and closed it down before getting to a safe distance themselves. The Ghoul Investigators from the Main Office were on a level of their own beyond the Bureau Investigators that they would be more familiar with, and it was fairly common knowledge that Special Classes in general, including the Associate Special Classes, were not people to be messed with. Most Investigators retired after getting to the rank of First-Class Investigator, and few ever made it past there within their entire careers. To be so young at such a rank meant that not only was he extremely skilled, he also had a long time ahead of him to improve even more upon his natural talent. Even ghouls knew that the Doves who carried briefcases were dangerous, and those were typically Junior Investigators. Those who lived long enough to be considered a Senior Investigator were just downright scary.
Okami
Okami
Associate Special Class
Associate Special Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:16 am

Hidan had been having a long week. He had almost gotten caught by some CCG agents that were lurking in the 20th ward. He knew that he wasn’t technically supposed to hunt there, but he was hungry so he couldn’t help himself. It had been a while since he was last confronted by the doves, though they still recognized him as ‘Despair’. Sighing slightly as he adjusted his mask, he had been told to move to the eastern side of the city to hunt. This was a more controlled sector, but he wasn’t S- Class for nothing. He had been stalking a rather athletic man who was out for a jog and almost had him before a female ghoul had taken him out with some form of mist and then eaten him. Today was not his day, though he could tell she was hungry so he would just have to find someone else to eat. As soon as he got ready to leap to the next rooftop he sniffed the air. Something was off, there was a scent that he recognized. He hadn’t smelled it in over a decade but you never forget the scent of your father. This however, he could tell belonged to the Dove that was now confronting the young ghoul.

Deciding that he couldn’t just sit by and allow her to be apprehended or worse, he chose to step in. Falling from the top of the building he would land a little ways behind the agent. He listened slightly to what he said before he made his presence known. “Officer, there is no need for so much fuss! This is certainly a misunderstanding, that man was a convicted felon. He had raped and murdered multiple women, if anything she merely did a public service. Besides, we can work this out peacefully, no? Let her go and we won’t attack you or anyone else in this ward. If you don’t want someone to die, then please, just let us leave peacefully.” His voice was a mixture of boredom and politeness, he would appear calm, but was certainly able to defend himself or the girl in a moment’s notice if need be. He eyed the man and finally recognized him as a well-known CCG agent. Little was known about the extent of his abilities, though it was known among the Ghoul underground that this man was a traitor. He was known as ‘Odin’ before he joined with the doves to hunt down his own kind. But, as much as Hidan hated the CCG, he would allow the man the option of a peaceful transaction due to the resemblance to his father.
Hidan
Hidan
S- Rate
S- Rate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuki Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:44 am

One might think that Yuuki was stupid, just because he was talking to her didn't mean her attention had been taken off the surrounding environment. She was observant and perceptive and so halfway through his little speech the white haired ghoul wasn't going to stand here caught in the headlights. 

She moved just as the second ghoul entered the scene and through the use of her Kagune she activated her white mist which she spread out over a kilometre radius, now her ability of solidifying the the kagune for offensive means could only be used in a fifteen metre radius however the entire people around them would find vision and scent based tracking nigh-impossible due to her white mist carrying her scent.

Using this smokescreen the ghoul took off down the street until she was safely on top of a nearby building where she'd leave the two men and all the investigators in a state of mass confusion. She was not concerned with strength, it all came down to who was smarter in the end and Yuuki was not short when it came to street smarts and cunning. 

While from the ground she'd be visible it was not in human psychology to look up when searching she'd noted with people although the group would find the girl's kagune slowly dissipating into a level where it wasn't even detectable and as such it made it's way back to her being where she watched the events unfold from her little deception.
Yuuki
Yuuki
A Rate
A Rate

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:16 pm

Even as the second ghoul came in and started talking, Okami noticed that a white mist began to spread swiftly around the area centered on the aptly-named ghoul. He noticed that it was thick enough that you couldn't see more than five or ten feet in any direction, and it clogged up his nose, smelling quite a bit like blood. So THAT was what her mist ability was. She was able to detach her kagune and disperse the Rc cells through the air. As it was, it would likely be too thin to weaponize swiftly, so he was safe in that regard, but this just wouldn't do. Listening for her footsteps as he kept half an ear on the new arrival, he used the fact that you couldn't see for shit to his advantage. A purple-black tendril would slip out from underneath his coat and lash out just above the ankle in her direction, wrapping around it if she was caught. He would simply trip her, then retract his own kagune, keeping his eyes closed the entire time so that they couldn't see his kakugan. There was no need to reveal his secret just yet, now, was there? Calling out to her as he walked in her last known direction, Okami would begin to speak. "Well, this puts me on the spot. Technically, you didn't have to confirm my suspicions and could have just played it off. It would have been best, and likely would have bought you a bit of time to get out of the Ward. Now, though...I'm gonna have to actually try a bit. What a pain..."
Okami
Okami
Associate Special Class
Associate Special Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:28 pm

Hidan sighed as mist filled the area. He also saw the man in front of him vanish into the mist as he gave a dialogue about trying. Deciding that it would probably be best to wait around and see what happened. He had gotten involved and the others at Anteiku wouldn’t let him live it down if he ran away from a fight to protect another ghoul. He adjusted his mask slightly as he sniffed around unable to pick up any scents. Though, he decided to quietly shift his position more to his right in order to avoid being attacked through the mist. He had a suspicion that the young girl could see in this and as such e hoped that she wasn’t some wild cannibal that would want to eat him. He noticed he could still smell the slightly potent aroma of the officer who is now going to try to kill him.
Hidan
Hidan
S- Rate
S- Rate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuki Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:32 am

Yuuki's mist didn't hinder her perception as it was apart of her and so when she turned around and had a look behind her to see the status of the other two figures and noticed a tendril coming towards her which took her feet out from underneath her although in doing so she quickly recovered by falling forward on her hand and flipping in a forward motion to avoid it grabbing her. 

She was elusive, the name she was known as to the CCG was due to the fact that she was rarely ever seen, let alone caught in combat by even special class investigators which made her in a way wrongly labelled as an A-rated ghoul although by all accounts all she really could do was run and hide.

"My my, I can't believe I was so reckless. Then again, he's a curious one... he isn't human from his scent but... I don't know exactly what he is."

The white haired ghoul watched from afar, she was out of normal sensory range as she watched them both with mild curiosity. She was not a fan of people and especially investigators. Yuuki's mist and kagune were rendered inactive while she was hidden and so the other two wouldn't have much trouble interacting.
Yuuki
Yuuki
A Rate
A Rate

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:51 pm

Okami stopped as he heard a thump followed by more running. This was problematic, especially considering the fact that he couldn't spot her as the mist was cleared. Turning back to the other ghoul that had appeared, he noted the blank mask with a slit for a mouth. Sniffing a couple of times, the Investigator's eyes widened as he recognized the scent. He didn't know the man personally, but he remembered him from the last time he had visited Anteiku. Laughing, he would walk back towards the other ghoul with a glint in his eyes. Looking around to make sure no one else was in earshot other than maybe his partner, who he could tell was on his way, Okami looked the man standing in front of him in the eye and spoke. "Well, it's a shame she got away, but maybe she'll decide not to hunt so close to the CCG's Central Office next time. They say living in the first 10 Wards is hell for ghouls, and I'd believe it after seeing the patrol schedules. So, tell the Manager I said hi, and that he owes me a coffee for this. He makes the best, definitely better than that bartender you guys got in the past couple of years. See ya!"

And with that, Okami walked off with a lilt in his step. Once he got about a quarter of a mile, he met up with Special Class Yami Kemuri, who grumbled a bit before laughing at him for 'losing' White Mist. He knew what had probably happened, but he wasn't going to complain. Hell, it was for the best, and he'd send a message along to Kenshin about the incident. Parents know best, after all.

[Thread Exit]
Okami
Okami
Associate Special Class
Associate Special Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuki Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:22 am

Standing within the crowd and hidden amongst the people Yuuki sighed as she saw all the commotion die down and dissipate. The white haired girl saw no more reason to be here, she had satisfied her hunger for a month and now it was time to go back into the shadows and remain a highly evasive target for the CCG.

Once she had escaped the crowd and slid into the sewers where detecting her scent was impossible from the smell the infamous ghoul sat down and pulled her legs up to her chest before drifting into a light sleep.

[EXIT THREAD]
Yuuki
Yuuki
A Rate
A Rate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down